Friday, April 2, 2010

Free Adobe Dreamweaver

Yesterday , I was surfing in internet and I chat with my cousin
after that I found one link and I search for Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 and I get the Adobe I happy at that time
And I know very hard to get adobe dreamweaver CS4 for free but I'll give you free

Okay you want the Adobe Dreamweaver ?
I'll give it for free !
This Aplication is small but many usefulness Ex. :
-Make Simple Website
-Easy make table
-Easy make Template
-Easy make php,html,etc
System requirements is :
-1GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and Windows Vista)
- 512MB of RAM
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
- 1,280x800 display with 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive
and this is the program . You can download from leechking for good speed.

1 comment:

  1. Really great stuff you have shared here and you are doing a great job here.

    ReplyDelete

Silahkan berkomentar ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails